know verb (knows, knowing, knew /, has known ) அறிந்திரு , தெரிந்துகொள்
1to have information in your head:
- I don’t know her name.
- He knows a lot about cars.
- Do you know how to use this machine?
- Did you know that he’s going to live abroad?
2to be familiar with a person or place:
- I have known Mario for six years.
- I know Paris quite well.
- I liked him when I got to know him (= started to know him).
I know (informal) used to agree with something somebody has just said:
- ‘What a ridiculous situation!’ ‘I know.’
let somebody know to tell somebody about something:
- Let me know if you need any help.
you know words that you use when you are thinking about what to say next:
- Well, you know, it’s hard to explain.