if conjunction ஒருவேளை, (உருபு) ஆல்
1a word that you use to say what is possible or true when another thing happens or is true:
- If you press this button, the machine starts.
- If you see him, give him this letter.
- If your feet were smaller, you could wear my shoes.
- If I had a million pounds, I would buy a big house.
- I may see you tomorrow. If not, I’ll see you next week.
2a word that shows a question same meaning whether:
- Do you know if Paul is at home?
- She asked me if I wanted to go to a party.
3every time same meaning whenever:
- If I try to phone her she just hangs up.
as if in a way that makes you think something:
- She looks as if she has been on holiday.
if only words that show that you want something very much:
- If only I could drive!
|If Then Else||எனில் இன்றேல்|
|If a fish is crying in water, who will find its tears. If you are crying separately, who will find your mind.||தண்ணீரில் மீன் அழுதால், கண்ணீரை யார் அறிவார். தனிமையில் நீ அழுதால், உன்|
|If planning focuses on deciding what to do, organizing focuses on how to do.||திட்டமிடுவது என்ன செய்வது என்பதை காட்டினால், நிர்வகிப்பது எப்படி செய்வது என்பதை|
|if||ஒருவேளை, (உருபு) ஆல்|
|if you try you will win||முயன்றால் வெற்றியடைவாய்|