love affair noun காதல் விடயம்
a romantic or sexual relationship between two people who love each other but who are not married
love 1 noun
1(no plural) the strong warm feeling you have when you like somebody or something very much:
- Their love for each other was very strong.
2(plural loves) a person, a thing or an activity that you love:
- Who was your first love?
3(no plural) a word in the game of tennis that means zero:
- The score is 15-love.
be in love with somebody to love somebody:
- He says he is in love with her and they are going to get married.
fall in love with somebody to begin to love somebody:
- He fell in love with Anna the first time they met.
love, love from (informal) a way of ending a letter to somebody that you know well:
- See you soon. Love, Peter.
love 2 verb (loves, loving, loved )
1to have a very strong warm feeling for somebody:
- I love him very much.
- She loves her parents.
2to like something very much:
- I love skiing.
- I would love to go to America.