wrong 1 adjective பிழை, தப்பு , தவறு , தவறான , பிழையான
1not true or not correct:
- She gave me the wrong key, so I couldn’t open the door.
- This clock is wrong.
2not the best:
- We took the wrong road and got lost.
3not as it should be, or not working well:
- There’s something wrong with my car – it won’t start.
- ‘What’s wrong with Judith?’ ‘She’s got a cold.’
4bad, or not what the law allows:
- Stealing is wrong.
- I haven’t done anything wrong.
wrong 2 adverb
not correctly; not right:
- You’ve spelt my name wrong.
1to not happen as you hoped or wanted:
- All our plans went wrong.
2to stop working well:
- My watch keeps going wrong.
wrong 3 noun (no plural)
what is bad or not right:
- Babies don’t know the difference between right and wrong.