same 1 adjective மாறுதல் இல்லாத , அதே, ஒரே மாதிரியான
the same not different; not another:
- Emma and I like the same kind of music.
- I’ve lived in the same town all my life.
- He went to the same school as me.
same 2 pronoun
all or just the same in spite of this:
- I understand why you’re angry. All the same, I think you should say sorry.
same to you (informal) words that you use for saying to somebody what they have said to you:
- ‘Have a good weekend.’ ‘Same to you.’
the same not a different person or thing:
- Do these two words mean the same?
- I’d like one the same as yours.
▶ same adverb the same in the same way:
- We treat boys exactly the same as girls.