babble verb TALK மழலை , பிதற்றல், மழலைப் பேச்சு ;
1. to talk or say something in a quick, confused, excited or silly way
- The children babbled excitedly among themselves.
- She was babbling something about her ring being stolen.
babble verb WATER NOISE
2. literary (of a stream) to make the low, continuous noise of water flowing over stones
- They rested a while by a babbling brook .
babble noun [ U ]
a continuous low or confused sound, especially the sound of several people talking
- I could hear the babble of voices in the next room.