achievement noun சாதனை , முடித்த செயல் , அருஞ்செயல் , முயற்சியால் கிடைத்த பலன்.
1 [countable] something important that you succeed in doing by your own efforts
- We try to celebrate the achievements of our students.
- His great achievement is to make all the players into a united team.
somebody’s achievement in (doing) something
- The test measures children’s achievements in reading, spelling and maths.
2 [uncountable] when you achieve something or when people achieve something:
- Roberts is researching the effect of social class on educational achievement.
- As we climbed the final few meters, we felt a sense of achievement.