administer verb ஆட்சிசெய் , நிருவகி , நடைமுறை ஆட்சி செலுத்து , வழங்கு , முறைசெய் செயல்முறை நடாத்து , செயற்படுத்து , மருந்து இடு , உதவு .
1 [transitive usually passive]to manage the work or money of a company or organization:
- The money will be administered by local charities.
- Our office administers the affairs of the Society.
2 [intransitive and transitive]to provide or organize something officially as part of your job
administer justice/punishment etc
- It is not the job of the police to administer justice; that falls to the courts.
- Pillai had responsibility for administering to the needs of half a million people.
- The test was administered to all 11-year-old.
administer an oath (=be the official person who listens to it)
3 [transitive] formalto give someone a medicine or medical treatment
administer something to somebody
- Painkillers were administered to the boy.
- This unit teaches students how to administer First Aid.