administration noun ஆட்சி , ஆளுகை , நிர்வாகம் , அரசாங்கம்
1 [uncountable]the activities that are involved in managing the work of a company or organization:
- We’re looking for someone with experience in administration.
- The health service spends too much on administration.
the administration (=the people who do this work)
- the college administration
2 [countable]the government of a country at a particular time:
- the Kennedy Administration
- The problem has been ignored by successive administrations.
3 [uncountable]the act of administering something, especially a law, test, or medicine
- the administration of justice
- the administration of sedatives