admission noun உள்ளே வர அனுமதித்தல் , பிரவேசிக்க அனுமதி.
1 [countable]a statement in which you admit that something is true or that you have done something wrong [= confession]
- The Senator’s admission that he had lied to Congress shocked many Americans.
- Silence is often interpreted as an admission of guilt.
- Reese, by his own admission, lacks the necessary experience.
2 [uncountable]permission given to someone to enter a building or place, or to become a member of a school, club etc:
- those applying for admission to university
4 [uncountable and countable]the process of taking someone into a hospital for treatment, tests, or care:
- There are 13,000 hospital admissions annually due to playground accidents.
5 [uncountable]the cost of entrance to a concert, sports event, cinema etc[↪ admittance]: