always adverb எப்போதும், எப்பொழுதும்
1 at all times; on every occasion
- There’s always somebody at home in the evenings.
- Always lock your car.
- She always arrives at 7.30.The children always seem to be hungry.
- We’re not always this busy!
2.for a long time; since you can remember
- Pat has always loved gardening.
- This is the way we’ve always done it.
- This painting is very good—Ellie always was very good at art (= so it is not very surprising).
- Did you always want to be an actor?
3.for all future time
- I’ll always love you.
4.if you say a person is always doing something, or something is always happening, you mean that they do it, or it happens, very often, and that this is annoying
- She’s always criticizing me.
- That phone’s always ringing.
- Why are you always complaining about my cooking?
5 can/could always…, there’s always… used to suggest a possible course of action
- If it doesn’t fit, you can always take it back.
- If he can’t help, there’s always John.